Tustin Hangar Half Marathon and 5K – Presented by PrimoFitnessUSA.com
March 11, 2017 – REMEMBER THAT AT MIDNIGHT ON MARCH 11, 2017, CLOCKS SPRING FORWARD ONE HOUR!
DON’T FORGET TO SET YOUR ALARM CLOCK ACCORDINGLY!
THE START OF BOTH RACES
RACE SCHEDULE AND TIMES
5:30 am to 6:30 am
Registration (ends at 6:30am)
Introduction of Sponsor, Guests, Singing of National Anthem and salute to our flag
Half Marathon Starts
5K Run/Walk Starts
Half Marathon Awards
10:30 am to Noon
Expo/Faire at the Legacy at the District http://thedistricttl.com/
The Legacy at the District http://thedistricttl.com/
Tustin Ranch Road and Barranca Parkway (See Race Route Maps)
Tustin, CA 92782
EVENT ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
There is no age minimum for participation in the Tustin Hangar Half and 5K. However, the following are not allowed:
- NO Bicycles
- NO Roller Skates
- NO In-line Skates
- NO Skateboards
- NO Dogs
- Baby Joggers are OK
- Wheel Chairs are OK – if a handicapped racer needs special accommodations of any kind, please let the Race Staff know in advance so that we can make the appropriate arrangements for you!
- The 2017 Tustin Hangar Half Marathon has a maximum net race day finish time of four hours and 30 minutes (4:30:59 from the time the last runner crosses the start line).
- The Half Marathon course will reopen for public use on a rolling schedule based on this time limit. Participants that fall behind this pace will be directed to the sidewalk and allowed to finish the race, but will not be guaranteed a finishing time.
- The sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited.
- All registration fees and ancillary purchases are nonrefundable.
- All participants are required to show a government-issued photo ID upon picking up their own participant packet (bib number and timing device) at the Expo (March 10-12, 2017) during the scheduled hours of operation of the Expo (no exceptions will be made).
- The Expo hours for registration and bib and Tech Shirt pick up will be Friday, March 10, 2017 – 10:00-8:00 p.m.; Saturday, March 10, 2017 – 10:00-8:00 p.m. and Sunday, March 12, 2017 – 5:30 to 6:30 a.m.
- Those who choose at online or mail-in registration the option of having their bib and Tech Shirt mailed to them – will be a $25 additional cost.
- Bibs and Tech Shirts will be sent March 1, 2017. Any participants registering after midnight on March 1, 2017 must pick up their bibs and Tech Shirts at the Expo.
- If you choose the “mail” option, you will have to pick up your “goodie bag” before or after your scheduled Race.
Participants will compete in the following male and female age divisions for the Half Marathon and 5K:
Under 12, 12-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 and over
The top 5 finishers in each age division will receive a commemorative award. All finishers will receive a commemorative medal.
The Wheelchair division will have male and female over all awards as above, and the same age divisions for male and female participants — to the extent that there are participants in a particular gender and age division.